Mark, Ashley, Hunter and Brigham

Est. March 2007

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hunter is walking! Yea

He has been working on it for awhile but now he has got the hang of it! He loves Elmo(Im sick of him), and watching baby signing time! He says Melmo and signs baby when he wants to watch Them! He is saying a lot of words like hot, rock, Melmo, momomomom, dadada. When he is mad he says dadaddada and when he needs something hes says momomom :) Its really funny!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

This is just so so cute! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing! Love you guys, Aunt Vicki

Dianne said...

I am so proud of that cute boy!!! He didn't really need to walk when he can crawl at the speed of light!!! He is such a handsome boy and didn't you neglect to say that his first sentence was "I Love My Grandma??? Except when she bounces me on the concrete!!!
Love you all and wish I was down there with Ems and the kids! <3 mom

Erin Fanello said...

that is so cute, signing and walking at the same time ain't easy!! I am so proud of your little man! Love you guys!

ash and jonny said...

he's so cute! you guys moved?!? did you sell your house in utah then?? and knee surgery? what happened/!

Kristi said...

Walking, talking and signing at the same time--impressive! I can't believe our babies are getting so grown up! Alli isn't so much talking as she is grunting, but I guess I will take it. :)

He is a doll and I wish I could squeeze him. Love you!

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

Well, your new place is cute! And your real home here in Centerville is looking well. Not burned down. We miss you guys. Mason is always saying Hunter's house. It's so funny. Then he says Hunter bye-bye since I have to keep telling him Hunter moved. I hope you are liking it there so far! Talk to you soon!