Mark, Ashley, Hunter and Brigham

Est. March 2007

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 3, 2009

HECK YES IM EXCITED!

Okay I am so excited for the following months of HOLIDAZE!! Im so excited to take Hunter trick or treating for the first time. Tell him I need to make sure there are no bad candies and then take my favorites:) Like my dad used to do! My mom used to make us the cutest halloween costumes but since I am not talented in that area Hunter will prob go as a leftover or something sweet like that:) For Thanksgiving I am so excited to head to Utah and spend time with the Allen family!!! I love thanksgiving there! OUr nephew always hosts a football game that is way fun and then there is tonz of yummy food! I love the smells at thanksgiving and the beautiful trees turning colors and starting to fall. The last days of warmth....bring on the snow! Then finally December, which is the BEST!! This year every single one of my cool siblings is going to be there. All under one roof:) Christmas is the best in Idaho, Forgotten Christmas Carols, MY birthday:), Dolly and Kenny, and Elvis Presley!!! NOt to mention endless delicious foods thanks to my mama!! I am so excited!!!! I hope you felt my outrageous excitement for the Holidays and pass it along!!!

8 comments:

Vicki said...

I'm excited for you and can't wait to see all the pics. :) Aren't we blessed? :) Love ya, Aunt Vicki

Trisha said...

I love the holidays as well. I love the spirit that the Christmas music brings (I love to listen to it all year round. LOL) You're family is so cute! Take care! -Trisha

Kristi said...

WE CAN'T WAIT EITHER!!!

Erin Fanello said...

I truly felt the holiday spirit from that message...got me all excited and that doesn't happen very often...jk!! Except I feel bad for the uncool siblings that can't come...oh wait we'll be there too! I love you and can't wait to see you again!!

Scott, Brooke, & Mason said...

I am SO excited! And I totally forgot you guys were going hunting this weekend (or last, I guess) until Friday and I figured by then it was to late for me to tell you that we couldn't come! We have just been too busy this summer and NEVER at home...or if we are at home we have family here. Literally every weekend this summer has been with family! But I guess it's good since winters coming and travel will be not so fun. Anyway, I hope you guys had, or are having fun! I love your blog!

Dianne said...

Are you CRAZY?? Everytime you mention it I hyper ventilate! I have like 5 thousand things to do before then-how can you be so calm about it?? Oh wait-coz I am the crazy one! Especially the thought of family pics...yikes! It will be fun, tho! lava you-Mom

The Heiner Family! said...

You are so funny Ashley! Thanks for reminding me it is almost that time of year again!

The Bergers said...

I'm feeling the Love! And totally agree...you just made me way excited!!;) So sounds like we wont see you and your cute family at thanksgiving at grandmas?