Mark, Ashley, Hunter and Brigham

Est. March 2007

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 23, 2009

So my amazing sister took our family pics and I am so so so happy with them!! She does such a good job and puts so much time into making them perfect! So thank you so much erin you did a great job! If you want to see more of her work her blog is capturedbyerin.blogspot.com! So not to brag but my hair looked so good :) and I owe that to my sister emily! She colored and cut my hair and it has been my favorite haircut by far! So good thing I have amazing sisters eh? Incase your wondering em....yes you still got it!! Thank you both so much:)

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Wonderful pictures!! Great haircut n color. I love it all. Thanks so for posting. What fun y'all had. You are blessed! Love ya loads, Aunt Vicki

Kristi said...

So cute! What a great looking family. Did Erin take those when she was there?

Love them!

Lesley said...

I love:

*Ashely's haircut and highlights

*Hunter's cowboy boots

*All of your outfits

*Your very good looking little family. I bet someone steals your picture and uses it for their Christmas card this year. Pretending it's them. :)

Your sis is a great photographer. And you guys are great subjects!

Springer Family said...

Great pictures! I can't believe your little one is already one. What a cute family.

The Richards said...

Your pictures are so well done! Erin does such a great job plus your beautiful family helps! :) Too bad she doesn't live around here or I'd definitely want her to do some for me.
Your lil' boy is SO cute!

Trisha said...

Your pictures are beautiful!
Hey, I don't have your e-mail address, and I'm moving to a private blog. If you could e-mail me your address that would be great. I hope all is going well for you!
Trisha
solm16@yahoo.com

Louise said...

Lovely family! :)