Mark, Ashley, Hunter and Brigham

Est. March 2007

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We had a great holiday with the whole family:) I miss the grandkids playing together! They were so fun to watch and the older ones were so good to the younger the ones:) My mom and Dad have 10 grandkids under the age of 5:) plus Seven of their own kids and the in laws so our house was packed! My mom had all the meals made ahead of time and they were so delicious! Im so grateful for all the work and sacrifices that my mom and dad made to make this holiday possible and so enoyable. Thanks Mom and Dad you are the best!Some people just cannot control their excitement on Christmas morning! This is my Dad counting how many presents were his.....just kidding he is trying to get the train that died behind the tree back on track:)Movies and Blankies;)Hunters favorite present was his "poop" toothbrush! I keep telling him that is just "winnie the pooh" but he insists on calling him "Poop"Hunter got so many hugs from his cousin Xander! He was so cute to love little bug!

Drinking under adult supervision;) Our friends thow a New Years party every year and it was so fun! The food was so fancy and fun to eat! Except it was alot salmon and things I did not recognize:) We were the only Mormons there which is kinda unusual for us but becoming more usual now that we are in Colorado! We enjoyed getting to know the people there and spending the evening with them! I got on someone elses blacklist because I told them our dog was not part of our family! I cant believe how much people love their pets here! Its fine with me I just have always had farm animals not family animals:) I told this lady I dont like the dog hair on everything espeacially on my babies and in a small apartment! She just rolled her eyes and said "life goes on honey" ;) We agreed to disagree on that subject and talked about her favorite wine instead:) We are excited for this New Year and look forward to what is ahead us......I think!!

7 comments:

Tami said...

Hunter is so dang cute!! I am totally with you on the dog hair thing!)

Lesley said...

What a great holiday! I love the picture of the grandkids all lined up on the ground.

You are hilarious -- I loved what you said about dog hair, farm animals, and your new friends favorite topic -- wine! :)

Cara said...

ditto to the previous comments and by the way, I LOVE the name you picked for for the baby.

The Richards said...

Looks like you guys enjoyed the holidays. Congrats on your new additon! Your prego ticker is hilarious!

Springer Family said...

Hunter is so cute, I love his beautiful blue eyes. I totatlly agree with the whole dog part of the family thing. I hate dog hair especially inside and I think all dogs shed really. I guess that is why I haven't gotten real attached to our dogs. SOunds and looks like you had a great holiday season.

Marie said...

AMEN to dog hair = gross, especially on my babies! Glad I found your blog!

Erin Fanello said...

Looks fun! I'm sad Noah didn't make a cameo but he doesn't better solo I guess:) You look pretty in your pictures, miss you already:)