Mark, Ashley, Hunter and Brigham

Est. March 2007

Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brigham Luris Allen




Brigham was born on 4/9/10, weighing 9 pounds 4 ounces, 20 inches! We decided to do another C-section and it went great! Hunter was a bigger baby and had not even dropped into my pelvis so by the time he would have been ready to come he would have been a ten pounder so we were really happy with our decision. He is so sweet and every day he looks a little bit more like Hunter but a blonde version. Hunter seems to like him so far:) He likes to hold him and share french fries with him! Hunter does not like the doctors touching him and if you ask what Brigham says, Hunter always says "Boom Boom Boom" cuz thats the sound his heart makes:) We are so grateful that he is here and he is healthy! We were in the hospital two days are happy to be home now! It is so weird that Mark and I are always taking care of a little one now;) It's gonna be an adjustment but we are so excited about the addition to our family! We wish we were near family to show him off but atleast you can enjoy the pictures:) Love you all

18 comments:

Vicki said...

BEAUTIFUL baby, beautiful pictures. I'm so very happy for you. You are blessed!!!

Kristi said...

Oh he is adorable!!!! Can you believe it--two sweet boys? Congratulations, I so wish we were there to love on all of you! I am glad everthing went well and that he is here safe and sound. He is a doll. Thanks for all the pictures.

Erin Fanello said...

Thank you so much! I was so eager to see him! He is so beautiful, I wish I could squeeze him, gently of course:) Love you hope all is well, talk to you soon! Good job!! And it will always feel like you are divided with one or the other but it gets easier, you'll do great!!

The Richards said...

Congrats! He is so cute! That newborn stage is so precious. I hardly remember that stage with Riley since I was so exhausted. It kind of makes me sad.

Kiirst said...

OHMYHECK!! SO DARLING! Congratulations you guys!

Jeremy and Kara said...

Happy Day, he is beautiful, Congrats to you.

Marie said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad you had a c-section--that is one big and adorable boy! Hope you recover quickly!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

He is beautiful! Congrats!

Tami said...

Congrats! He is such a darling baby!

Cara said...

I love the pictures and the name. The ones of Hunter holding Brigham are so adorable. You guys are such a cute family.

Dianne said...

What a joy is was to be here for Brigham's arrival. He is absolutely perfect and so smart! 8)
Hunter and I have had fun sharing blankets and pillows together every night. We have had quite the slumber parties with no bedtime enforced since his Mom was not here! (She thinks he missed her but we were having too much fun!)He wakes up in the morning and puts his face right up to mine and says HI! Does not matter what time it is...6:15 am yesterday or if I am awake or not! Too cute! He will be a precious older brother!

Emily Huerta said...

Yay, he's here!!! Hunter is such a cute big brother!! Little Brigs is sooooo cute, I can't wait to hold him! I'm so glad everything went good and everyone healthy! We love you guys and are so excited for you! Love you all!
Meme & Trav

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Ash- wish we were there. I'm glad everything is going well and that you guys are going to send mom home soon! Love you so much and think the baby is so darling. Hopefully we'll see you all in May! love you, ems

Terrill and Emily said...

Ash!!! HE is sooo cute! I am so happy for you.

The Bergers said...

Ashley, he is just beautiful!! How fun to have a little one again! Congrats! Soo glad everything went well!

Jill said...

Ash, he is beautiful! Makes me super excited for two little boys. What beautiful ones you have! Congrats!

tiffani said...

Your baby is so cute! I feel like a creep...I was totally going to come hang out with you and your mom when you came to Aberdeen and I totally forgot! I am a loser. Hopefully you know why I am more of a loser right now!! If not, ask your mom!
love ya:)

Laura Sond said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you! Love the pictures!